Saint Laurent Saint Laurent's latest fully automatic folding umbrella, featuring a feminine touch, i

2023-08-22 16:35

New products from Yves Saint Laurent counter  The latest fully automatic folding umbrella from Saint Laurent, featuring a feminine touch, features a technological coating developed using Nano Polymer com Pound coating technology. Originally used to block gamma rays, it greatly blocks visible light and UVA, achieving an efficiency of 99.9%. The gap between the double layer umbrella surfaces allows the remaining 0.1% to continuously reflect between the two layers of umbrella fabric until it is depleted. Exquisite and fashionable packaging is perfect for personal use and gift giving, and comes with a gift box

What is a luxury original and how to distinguish it

Does the original order mean genuine?

Original luxury goods

Where are luxury goods usually bought

wsxc1692722150154_0.jpgwsxc1692722150154_1.jpgwsxc1692722150155_3.jpgwsxc1692722150155_4.jpgwsxc1692722150155_5.jpgwsxc1692722150155_6.jpgwsxc1692722150156_7.jpgwsxc1692722150156_8.jpgwsxc1692722150154_2.jpg